Sale and District Agricultural Society Inc.
V SENIORS OVER 70
ENTRIES CLOSE: FRIDAY 3:00pm OCTOBER 18th 2019. Late entries will be accepted up to 3pm Thursday 24th October 2019, but at double the normal entry fee. NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE TIMES INDICATED.
ALL EXHIBITS IN THIS CLASS TO BE IN THE PAVILION BETWEEN 8:00 & 10:00 AM ON THURSDAY 31ST OCTOBER 2019 FOR JUDGING. Deliver through Gate 7 in Dawson St.
Stewards: J. Trease, K. Davenport
Entry Fee: $1.00
RIBBONS WILL BE AWRDED FOR 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
SPECIAL PRIZE: BEST ARTICLE OF KNITTING OR CROCHET from sections 2&3 for Class T. $30 Voucher IN MEMORY OF MRS. GWEN MOWAT. Donated by John & Rosemary Mowat.
See General Rules below.
CLAIMING EXHIBITS AND PRIZE MONEY:
Exhibitors MUST produce their computer printout when claiming exhibits and prize money in the Exhibition Pavilions.
Exhibition Pavilions will close at 3.30pm on Saturday and will re-open between 4.00 pm & 5.00 pm Saturday to exhibitors only for return of exhibits.
• In all sections, exhibits that have taken first prize at any previous Sale Show are not eligible to compete.
• A novice is a person who has never won a first prize in that particular class at a Sale Agricultural Show.
• All entries must be the work of the exhibitor.
• The exhibitor’s name must not appear on the exhibit in such a way that it will be visible to the judge.
• Champion awards will not be given if exhibits are not to standard.
• No exhibit may be more than two years old.
EXHIBITION PAVILIONS AGGREGATE LOCAL WINNER: Special prize donated by the Gippsland Times, second prize donated by B & J Nicholls & family. Competitors must win a prize in more than one Class to be eligible.