Sale and District Agricultural Society Inc.
S CWA SECTION
ENTRIES CLOSE: FRIDAY 3:00pm OCTOBER 18th 2019. Late entries will be accepted up to 3pm Thursday 24th October 2019, but at double the normal entry fee. NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE TIMES INDICATED.
ALL EXHIBITS IN THIS CLASS TO BE IN THE PAVILION BETWEEN 8:00 & 10:30 AM ON THURSDAY 31ST OCTOBER 2019 FOR JUDGING. Deliver through Gate 7 in Dawson St.
Steward: K. McLaren
Entry fee: $1.00 each section
- Section 1: 1st prize $20, 2nd $15 donated by SALE BRANCH IN MEMORY OF PIONEER MEMBERS OF C.W.A.
- Section 2: . 1st prize $20; 2nd prize $15 donated by BUNDALAGUAH BRANCH OF C.W.A.
CHAMPION INDIVIDUAL ENTRY from both sections – Sash.
- Section 1: Five articles of Home Industries. Open to all branches in the North Gippsland Group. 10 points per article, 10 points for presentation.
- Section 2: Five articles of handicrafts. 10 points per article, 10 points for presentation. Open to all branches in the North Gippsland Group.
ALL ARTICLES MUST BE MADE BY MEMBERS OF BRANCH COMPETING
See also, General Rules below.
CLAIMING EXHIBITS AND PRIZE MONEY:
Exhibitors MUST produce their computer printout when claiming exhibits and prize money in the Exhibition Pavilions.
Exhibition Pavilions will close at 3.30pm on Saturday and will re-open between 4.00 pm & 5.00 pm Saturday to exhibitors only for return of exhibits.
• In all sections, exhibits that have taken first prize at any previous Sale Show are not eligible to compete.
• A novice is a person who has never won a first prize in that particular class at a Sale Agricultural Show.
• All entries must be the work of the exhibitor.
• The exhibitor’s name must not appear on the exhibit in such a way that it will be visible to the judge.
• Champion awards will not be given if exhibits are not to standard.
• No exhibit may be more than two years old.