Sale and District Agricultural Society Inc.
QX CLINT KELLY CORNER
Open to students up to year 12 or non students 18 years and under. Individual entries only unless otherwise specified.
ENTRIES CLOSE: FRIDAY 3:00pm OCTOBER 18th 2019. Late entries will be accepted up to 3pm Thursday 24th October 2019, but at double the normal entry fee. NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE TIMES INDICATED.
Entry Fee 50c
STEWARDS: S. Young, K. Weire
EXHIBITS TO BE IN PAVILION BETWEEN 8:00 AND 10:00AM THURSDAY 31ST OCTOBER 2019 FOR JUDGING.
PRIZES: First $6, Second $4, Third $3. Prize money for all sections proudly sponsored by Clint Kelly Excavations.
Sections 1-3 HANDMADE DREAM CATCHER: Made of any materials and able to be hung for display.
Sections 4-6 DECORATED PIECE OF FOOTWEAR e.g. gumboot, sneaker etc.
Sections 7-9: SNOW GLOBE (Made from glass jar, novelties and glitter)
Sections 10-12: NOVELTY PAINTED ROCK
See General Rules below.
• In all sections, exhibits that have taken first prize at any previous Sale Show are not eligible to compete.
• A novice is a person who has never won a first prize in that particular class at a Sale Agricultural Show.
• All entries must be the work of the exhibitor.
• The exhibitor’s name must not appear on the exhibit in such a way that it will be visible to the judge.
• Champion awards will not be given if exhibits are not to standard.
• No exhibit may be more than two years old.
CLAIMING EXHIBITS AND PRIZE MONEY:
Exhibitors MUST produce their computer printout when claiming exhibits and prize money in the Exhibition Pavilions.
Exhibition Pavilions will close at 3.30pm on Saturday and will re-open between 4.00 pm & 5.00 pm Saturday to exhibitors only for return of exhibits.