Sale and District Agricultural Society Inc.
QD STUDENTS' DECORATED CAKES
Open to students up to year 12 or non students 18 years and under. Individual entries only unless otherwise specified.
ENTRIES CLOSE: FRIDAY 3:00pm OCTOBER 18th 2019. Late entries will be accepted up to 3pm Thursday 24th October 2019, but at double the normal entry fee. NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE TIMES INDICATED.
Entry Fee 50c
STEWARDS: R. Morris, S. Anderson
EXHIBITS IN STUDENTS' DECORATED CAKES TO BE DELIVERED TO THE PAVILION BETWEEN 2:30 AND 4:00PM, THURSDAY 31ST OCTOBER 2019 FOR JUDGING.
All decorations must be made by the exhibitor Icing only (excluding ribbon, pillars, stamen, wire & tulle). This ruling does not apply to novelty cakes.
CLEATS (SUPPORT FEET) TO BE ON ALL BASE BOARDS
Maximum board size 48cm at widest point diagonally for novelty cakes.
See also General Rules below.
- Sections 301, 305, 306 and 307: First $15, Second $10, Third $5 donated by CAKE DECORATOR ASSOCIATION OF VICTORIA - SALE BRANCH
- Section 309: First $10, Second $7, Third $5 donated by CAKE DECORATOR ASSOCIATION OF VICTORIA - SALE BRANCH
- Sections 302, 303, 304 and 308: First $5, Second $3, Third $2 donated by CECE KINGWILL, plus ROSETTES sponsored by PANTAC PROTECTIVE SERVICES.
SASH FOR BEST DECORATED CAKE donated by CAKE DECORATOR ASSOCIATION OF VICTORIA - SALE BRANCH
BEST DECORATED CAKE: $10 prize donated by BUNDALAGUAH C.W.A.
MOST ORIGINAL DECORATED CAKES, PRIMARY & SECONDARY: Prizes donated by MRS. R. KARDINAAL
• In all sections, exhibits that have taken first prize at any previous Sale Show are not eligible to compete.
• A novice is a person who has never won a first prize in that particular class at a Sale Agricultural Show.
• All entries must be the work of the exhibitor.
• The exhibitor’s name must not appear on the exhibit in such a way that it will be visible to the judge.
• Champion awards will not be given if exhibits are not to standard.
• No exhibit may be more than two years old.
CLAIMING EXHIBITS AND PRIZE MONEY:
Exhibitors MUST produce their computer printout when claiming exhibits and prize money in the Exhibition Pavilions.
Exhibition Pavilions will close at 3.30pm on Saturday and will re-open between 4.00 pm & 5.00 pm Saturday to exhibitors only for return of exhibits.