Sale and District Agricultural Society Inc.
QC STUDENTS' COOKERY
Open to students up to year 12 or non students 18 years and under. Individual entries only unless otherwise specified.
ENTRIES CLOSE: FRIDAY 3:00pm OCTOBER 18th 2019. Late entries will be accepted up to 3pm Thursday 24th October 2019, but at double the normal entry fee. NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE TIMES INDICATED.
Entry Fee 50c
STEWARDS: R. Smolenaars, A. Egan, C. Scott, K. Davenport
EXHIBITS IN COOKERY TO BE DELIVERED TO THE PAVILION BETWEEN 7:30 AND 9.00AM SHARP, FRIDAY 1st NOVEMBER 2019 FOR JUDGING.
Prizes: First $3, Second $2, Third $1, except for:
- Section 201: First $5, Second $3, Third $2
- Section 209: First $10, Second $5, Third $2 - 1st & 2nd prize money donated by GIFFARD BRANCH CWA
VAS COMPETITIONS (Sections 201 and 218 in Class QC): Please visit 'SCHEDULE' on our website www.saleshow.com.au or contact our office to obtain VAS rules and recipes.
See also General Rules below.
HIGHEST AGGREGATE POINTS IN STUDENTS COOKERY: Sash. $50 voucher donated by HOUSE PROUD, SALE
PRIZE AWARDED TO BEST EXHIBIT IN STUDENTS' COOKERY
• In all sections, exhibits that have taken first prize at any previous Sale Show are not eligible to compete.
• A novice is a person who has never won a first prize in that particular class at a Sale Agricultural Show.
• All entries must be the work of the exhibitor.
• The exhibitor’s name must not appear on the exhibit in such a way that it will be visible to the judge.
• Champion awards will not be given if exhibits are not to standard.
• No exhibit may be more than two years old.
CLAIMING EXHIBITS AND PRIZE MONEY:
Exhibitors MUST produce their computer printout when claiming exhibits and prize money in the Exhibition Pavilions.
Exhibition Pavilions will close at 3.30pm on Saturday and will re-open between 4.00 pm & 5.00 pm Saturday to exhibitors only for return of exhibits.