Sale and District Agricultural Society Inc.
STAGED IN THE HENEBERY PAVILION
EXHIBITS TO BE STAGED FOR JUDGING BETWEEN 7.00 & 8:30AM FRIDAY 1st NOVEMBER, 2019
Paper entry forms in classes I, J and K will be received up to 8am Friday 1st November in the Henebery Pavilion with no late entry fee. (Entries in I,J,K can also be submitted online or to the Secretary’s office until 3pm 24th October, if preferred.)
SOME FRUIT MAY BE CUT FOR JUDGING
ALL FLOWERS, FRUIT AND VEGETABLES MUST BE GROWN BY EXHIBITOR
Entries judged in accordance with the rules of the Australian Horticultural Judges Manual.
Chief-Steward for Classes I, J & K: Mrs N Mowbray
Stewards: N. Mowbray, S. Smith, K. Lett.
Entry fee $1,
Prizes: First $3, Second $2
No exhibitor allowed more than 2 entries in each section.
See also, General Rules below.
HIGHEST AGGREGATE POINTS, Section 1-7 Perpetual Trophy sponsored by SALE ORGANIC GROUP
PETER MOWBRAY MEMORIAL AWARD for CHAMPION FRUIT EXHIBIT $20 donated by the MOWBRAY FAMILY. Sash
CLAIMING EXHIBITS AND PRIZE MONEY:
Exhibitors MUST produce their computer printout when claiming exhibits and prize money in the Exhibition Pavilions.
Exhibition Pavilions will close at 3.30pm on Saturday and will re-open between 4.00 pm & 5.00 pm Saturday to exhibitors only for return of exhibits.
• In all sections, exhibits that have taken first prize at any previous Sale Show are not eligible to compete.
• A novice is a person who has never won a first prize in that particular class at a Sale Agricultural Show.
• All entries must be the work of the exhibitor.
• The exhibitor’s name must not appear on the exhibit in such a way that it will be visible to the judge.
• Champion awards will not be given if exhibits are not to standard.
• No exhibit may be more than two years old.
EXHIBITION PAVILIONS AGGREGATE LOCAL WINNER: Special prize donated by the Gippsland Times, second prize donated by B & J Nicholls & family. Competitors must win a prize in more than one Class to be eligible.