Sale and District Agricultural Society Inc.
C DAIRY CATTLE
Judging commences SATURDAY 2nd November at 9.00 a.m.
Chief Stewards: J. Johnston, G. Watts
Online entries close 3pm 24th OCTOBER 2019
Online Entry Fees:
- Section 1: Ridley Calf $1 each
- All other Dairy Class Sections: $3 each
Junior Handlers must be accompanied by parent/ guardian.
Note that the Dairy National Show Ring Code of Ethics applies at the Sale Show. A copy of this document is available under the SCHEDULE tab on the Sale Show's website www.saleshow.com.au
- All group exhibits must also be entered in ordinary sections
- Cattle entered must be registered with their respective Breed Association. Registration Certificates must be provided.
- All cattle to be under complete control.
- Neat “show whites” for exhibitors (black pants acceptable) and leather boots.
- Registrations are required on day and will be checked.
- No points for handlers or group classes.
- No diseased animals to be shown. Ringworm must be treated.