Sale and District Agricultural Society Inc.
B BEEF CATTLE
SATURDAY November 2, 2019
Chief Stewards: Bill Lack & Stan Walker / Steward: Aaron Ralph
- Cattle entered in this Class must be registered with their respective breed herd association, or be the progeny of registered parents. Registration papers to be made available on request to the stewards.
- The age of the exhibit is on the date of the show.
STATE BREED & STUD PREFIX ON ENTRY FORM
Entry Fee $4.50, Group Classes $5.00
Online entries close 3pm THURSDAY 24th OCTOBER 2019
Prizes: 1st $10, 2nd $5, Ribbons to 3rd place
Judging order –
- Red Angus
- South Devon
- Belted Galloway
- Any other registered beef breed
We thank the following for their generous donations, providing
GRAND CHAMPION TROPHIES for each of the breeds:
- T & S Welding & Fabrication Pty. Ltd.
- WR & EL Jones Electrical Contractors
- Marcus Engineering
- Sale Auto Electrics
- Gippsland Regional Livestock Exchange
RODWELLS & CO., Sale has kindly donated the following:
- Junior Champion Interbreed Male Trophy & Sash
- Junior Champion Interbreed Female Trophy & Sash
JAMES NICOLSON has generously sponsored the following:
- Senior Champion Interbreed Male: - $200 (Sash)
- Senior Champion Interbreed Female - $200 (Sash)
- Grand Champion Interbreed Group of three: owned by Exhibitor, both sexes to be represented, one group per exhibitor - $200 (Sash)
SUPREME EXHIBIT: Peter Hug Memorial Trophy donated by GREENWOOD LIVESTOCK PTY LTD. Sash
MOST SUCCESSFUL EXHIBITOR OVER ALL AGGREGATE: Sash and Goods to be awarded to the exhibitor gaining the most points overall. Points to be allocated as follows: Male, Female, Pairs & Groups: each 1st = 4 points, each 2nd = 2 points, each 3rd = 1 point. Each championship = 2 pts, each reserve championship = 1 pt
MOST SUCCESSFUL EXHIBITOR Trophy to the value of $50 donated by Richard & Dianne Dennis & Family. Sash